Accurate risk quantification is essential for effective risk management. A sustainable and successful risk management strategy should always begin with identifying, measuring, analyzing and understanding the existing and emerging risks that impact the business.
Aon Risk Solutoins can help you make informed, effective decisions about your specific risk management needs. Our Actuarial & Analytics team consists of more than 90 professionals; including credentialed actuaries, MBAs, CFAs and Ph.D.s in probability and statistics. These highly trained specialists can evaluate the financial impact of current economic, legal and social trends and use these insights to help you design sound strategies for your business. All work is done under the direction of credentialed actuaries and in accordance with appropriate standards of practice.
Our Actuarial & Analytics team consists of more than 90 professionals; including credentialed actuaries, MBAs, CFAs and Ph.D.s in probability and statistics.
Proven effective and reliable, our actuarial services are designed to help you:
- Effectively manage your Total Cost of Risk
- Lower collateral requirements and letters of credit held by insurance carriers
- Determine cost savings associated with different retentions or deductibles
- Demonstrate to auditors that you have adequately quantified your liabilities
- Quantify potential volatility of self-insurance or insurance costs for the upcoming year
Working with Aon Risk Solutions, you can better understand and manage your Total Cost of Risk, analyze risk financing alternatives and evaluate risk transfer methods. We can also help evaluate historical losses and provide sound estimates of your outstanding liabilities as well as loss forecasts for budgeting purposes.